We have a fully equipped obstetric unit and are able to offer care from pre-conception all the way through your pregnancy and delivery and ongoing care for your family.
Bridge Clinic has a team of doctors who offer obstetric care including delivery at our local hospital. We provide:
- Pre conception advice prior to becoming pregnant
- Investigation, management and referral if you are having trouble falling pregnant
- Antenatal care from our team of six obstetrics doctors – male and female doctors available
- Delivery at our local hospital with your own obstetrics doctor at your delivery in the majority of cases
- Caesarean sections (emergency and elective) if required
- Experienced anaesthetic service for pain relief options including epidurals during labour
- 24 hour midwifery support available for any concerns during pregnancy or regarding your newborn baby
- An obstetrics doctor from our team is on call 24 hours a day
- Ongoing care for babies, children and whole families
Please ask our friendly staff for an appointment with one of our obstetric doctors.
Deliver for no cost at our local hospital with a current Medicare card and if you also have a concession card your appointments will be bulk billed.