Job Vacancy for Medical Receptionists
Posted on March 16, 2021All Announcements
Bridge Clinic, Murray Bridge, offers a wide range of medical care, from consultation by appointment to emergency and casualty medicine, and minor surgery.
Bridge Clinic is a modern architecturally designed clinic, built in the central business district, giving easy access for patients. The Bridge Clinic partners are a vibrant group of doctors with extensive experience in rural general practice. The practice is an accredited Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) and Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) training practice and not only host trainees, but also medical students during their sixth year attachment in rural general practice.
Partners provide obstetric, anaesthetic, surgical and emergency care at the Murray Bridge Hospital. The 60 bed (sub-regional) hospital and the (regional) Murray Mallee Community Health Service serve the local government area of the Rural City of Murray Bridge and the Murray Mallee region.
Bridge Clinic accommodates over 30 visiting medical specialists from Adelaide who provide high quality specialist health care
What you will be doing and will be responsible for:
As the first point of contact for the business, you will provide an outstanding level of customer service both in person and over the telephone.
- Managing a busy and vibrant reception providing an efficient and courteous first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors.
- Phone queries and scheduling of appointments.
- General office administration and support (e-mails, filing and assisting with other activities as requested.
- Cash handling.
- Invoicing and receipting.
- Accurate database management, data entry and reporting.
- Maintaining excellent communications with all internal and external stakeholders
‘What you look like’ and need to demonstrate to be successful’.
- Minimum 2 years proven and previous background as a receptionist/administration support officer.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- High-level organisational skills with multi-tasking capability and effective time management skills.
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and easily.
- Professional and vibrant telephone manner.
- Ability to learn and embrace new on-line and off-line technologies, systems and work practices as they develop and become available.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships and effectively communicate in verbal and written form.
- Respectful of confidentiality.
- Positive team player with a high degree of initiative and helpfulness.
- A positive, friendly and welcoming demeanour (in person and over the phone).
- Ability to work well in a team in a fast paced environment (and enjoys being busy).
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office suite of products (particularly email, word and excel).
- High attention to detail.
- A passionate can do attitude, flexibility and the ability to effect and embrace change.
- Previous background experience with busy medical receptions and familiarity with Medtech viewed favourably.
School leavers encouraged to apply
Sound like you?
If you answered yes, please click the apply now button and submit your application by providing a cover letter which highlights your experience relevant to the areas covered under ‘What You Look Like’ along with your resume (please combine your cover letter and resume in one document), and answer the screening confirmation questions relevant to this position. (please allow 10-15 minutes to complete the application process).