Join Our Team
Are you General Practitioner looking to work in a beautiful rural riverside location?
Then Bridge Clinic would love to speak to you!
General Practitioner – procedural or non-procedural
Murray Bridge, South Australia
The perfect opportunity awaits an enthusiast GP to join our modern and established medical centre in Murray Bridge (in the heart of the Murraylands), South Australia.
Expect to be busy and see 30+ patients per day. On call roster for the clinic and hospital work is 1:8 nights, working with a team of 4. Fantastic opportunity to also contribute to the obstetric and anaesthetics roster if you are a procedural GP.
You will benefit from:
- Established patient base to take over
- Excellent remuneration package and access to education and procedural grants
- Spacious and modern consulting rooms
- Fantastic team to support you plus full nursing and administrative support
- Retention grants available
- Teaching practice status with opportunity to teach and supervise
- Active CME program
- Regular contact with large and experienced team of visiting specialists
- Affordable housing and properties; variety of shops and conveniences
- Thriving economy with potential employment opportunities for partner/family
- Variety and quality public and private primary and secondary schools
- River and water sport activities, excellent sporting and community facilities, including quality golf course and lawn tennis courts
- Half an hour to the Adelaide Hills for walking, driving, wineries, eating out
- Less than an hour to Adelaide on the South Eastern Freeway
Send your CV to Jill our Practice Manager to PO Box 471 Murray Bridge SA 5253 or call on
08 8539 3232
We’d love to have you on our team!